Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ayaz Daryl Nielsen- Three Poems


someone at this table
seeks a conversation
wants to be heard
it takes awhile 
before I realize
it’s me


the cloudburst’s nostrils
wrapped around our aging house
snotfull and snorting



I write and write and write even more
My creative glands firm and swollen
In a nearby pond, toads are croaking 
parts of the poem I’m working on.



ayaz daryl nielsen, ex-roughneck (as on oil rigs)/hospice nurse, editor of bear creek haiku (26+ years/130+ issues), homes for his poems include Lilliput Review, SCIFAIKUEST, Dead Snakes, Shamrock, Kind of a Hurricane, and!   online at:  bear creek haiku  poetry, poems and info
 
 

3 comments:

  1. yes!
    more from this fellow! -
    signed, this fellow. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love reading what 'this fellow' writes. Go on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Sanjeev! Your words are appreciated. . .

      Delete