Friday, April 29, 2016

Angelica Fuse- Three Poems


Table Cloth Shirt

he's wearing
a table cloth shirt
as he rummages
through our wares

I imagine
he found an actual
table cloth
and threw it over 
himself
to keep warm

 
Movie Noise

I learned to speak
from the voice
of Cary Grant
and Deborah Kerr
learned my humor
from Gene Wilder
and Meg Ryan
learned to argue
from the broadcast
news

 
Vulture Game

as I leave
they circle around
where I stood
looking for
whatever they 
can carry away
in their beaks
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hollywood pines for voices which come alive as confessional, desperate poetry in lines of a super naturalistic presence of a memory of technicolor dream scenes which undermine the eerie common tongues of language.
    scenes of traumatic surrealistic scene and scenario.

    ReplyDelete