Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Ramona Thompson- A Poem


Ramona Thompson has been writing for more then 20 years. Her past credits include Calvary Cross, Dead Snakes, Blood Moon Rising, Infernal Ink, This Ain't No Rodeo and many more.

Readers/fans may stalk her on facebook or her e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com



A Snake To Lead Her Away

I know who you are
And what you wanna do
It's never happening
My love is here now
And it will protect her
From your bite
Dripping venom
Claiming love
But spreading only hate

You're not needed
For you have nothing
True or real to offer
You are a beast
Never a man
Your flesh is weak
You suck like a leech
But you will not suck upon her
I'm breaking those chains right now

You'll never raise another hand
Another fist to her
No more bruises
No more tears
The beatings are done
And so are you
Viper in human clothing
Wish I'd never let you
Anywhere near her sweet innocence

My fangs are sharper
My strike
Far more deadly
If you come around here again
With those roses and empty promises
I can assure you
You'll never see the light of day again
I know what you did
The truth won't stay buried
You were a snake
Made to lead her away

Now if you come near my daughter again
A father will do
What he has to do
And there'll be an angel of black pitch mass
Called upon
To carry your rotting soul
Far, far away
To a land where no man beats a woman
Where waiting for you
There will be only
Hell fire
Eternally burning

2016 Ramona Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment